Every once in a while you come across a government document or report that holds imperative and quite frankly frightening information.
In the video below I dive through two documents that portray an overall agenda of what the elite have in mind for our country.
To be honest I couldn’t help but get upset about the information I discovered and not only will it infuriate you, but it will make your blood boil as you discover 100% proof from government sources on what they intend to do by 2025 with microchip technology, the evidence is indisputable…
- If you thought the book Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell was something else – even possibly off the wall when written – wait until you learn what’s planned for us by the year 2025!
- George Orwell, in retrospect, seems to have been able to tap into some sort of future-time-machine or a “worm hole” in physics – what’s known as an “Einstein-Rosen bridge,” because much of what he wrote about has come to realization.
- This recently-released 22 minute explanatory video by Lisa Haven that ought to mess with your mind, if not scare the be-jeepers out of you, when you learn what the controllers have planned for everyone’s brain!
- All the “smart” gadgets consumers must have are the controllers’ way of programming us to accept whatever technology comes down the pike as “good for us,” which really needs to be looked at with jaundiced eyes because everything, including our brains, are being programmed to tie into, and be controlled by, the “Internet of Things.”
- Lisa reads from government documents, which she parses to some extent, about brain microchip implants and psychotropic pharmaceutical drugs to control our thinking to comply with the controllers’ new world order, apparently being implemented under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Defense and other ‘allies’.
The two documents I covered in the video above prove that the Department of Defense has already drawn up plans to use such neural interfaces on not only the military, but also on the population.
Their goal is to have it all in place by 2025.
Here are two staggering quotes from the “Human Performance” document I discussed in the video above:
“The most successful implementation of invasive interfaces [a direct communication pathway, done via surgery, between the brain and an external device] has occurred in medical applications in which nerve signals are used as the mechanism for information transfer.
Adversarial actions using this approach to implement enhanced, specialized sensory functions could be possible in limited form now, and with developing capability in the future.”(Human Performance page 77)
They go on to admit the dangers of microchip implants:
“…an extreme example would be remote guidance or control of a human being.”(page 70)
The other document, Information Operations – A New War-Fighting Capability (page 66), goes in further detail about these implants and attempts to make their case by saying that the device helps increase security all while saying it doesn’t require any security measures:
“…An implanted microscopic chip does not require security measures to verify whether the right person is connected to the IIC, whereas a room, helmet, or sunglasses requires additional time-consuming access control mechanisms to verify an individual’s identity and level of control within the Cyber Situation.”(page 35)
They further go on to state that the population will accept it and then they liken it to a “virtual video game” experience:
“The civilian populace will likely accept an implanted microscopic chips that allow military members to defend vital national interests.”(page 36)
“These advances will help restore patients with damaged neural, audio, and visual systems as well as enable individuals to achieve the “ultimate virtual reality trip.”(page 25)
Trouble is also likely headed our way with the discovery of a patent that has been put out with the technological capabilities to monitor and control human thoughts without the use of speech.
This technology is highly controversial – to say the least – but it draws an awful slippery slope between human control and free will.
According to the patent’s abstract:
“A system and method for enabling human beings to communicate by way of their monitored brain activity. The brain activity of an individual is monitored and transmitted to a remote location (e.g. by satellite).
At the remote location, the monitored brain activity is compared with pre-recorded normalized brain activity curves, waveforms, or patterns to determine if a match or substantial match is found.
If such a match is found, then the computer at the remote location determines that the individual was attempting to communicate the word, phrase, or thought corresponding to the matched stored normalized signal.”
Did you catch that?
“Enabling humans to communicate by way of their Monitored brain activity.”
This might just sound like a huge technological feat but it doesn’t end there.
One of the objectives listed by this patent is the following:
“It is another object of this invention to provide a system capable of identifying particular nodes in an individual’s brain, the firings of which affect characteristics such as appetite, hunger, thirst, communication skills (e.g. which nodes are utilized to communicate certain words such as ‘yes’, ‘no’, or phrases such as ‘I don’t know’, ‘I’m not sure’, or numbers such as ‘one’, ‘two’, ‘ten’, ‘one hundred’ and the like, thought processes, depression, and the like).
When such nodes are identified, they may be specifically monitored by one or more sensors to analyze behavior or communication or words, phrases, or thoughts.
In other embodiments, devices mounted to the person (e.g. underneath the scalp) may be energized in a predetermined manner or sequence to remotely cause particular identified brain node(s) to be fired in order to cause a predetermined feeling or reaction in the individual, such as lack of hunger, lack or depression, lack or thirst, lack of aggression, lack of Alzheimer’s disease effects, or the like.”
I don’t know about you but that sounds like mind control on steroids!!!
The video below dives into the patent in detail and I urge you to watch it in its entirety…